The partners discussed the progress of work in all Work Packages. The final version of the research report and the next steps in the project were also discussed.
The WSB University presented the research conducted by Michał Szyszka, PhD. and Prof. Maciej Witkowski. The results of scientific work were presented by Ms Ewelina Widerska and Mr Sebastian Kwaśniewski.
The research was conducted among a wide group of traditional manufacturers representing the following business areas:
- furniture manufacturing, carpentry, manufacturing of ornaments,
- eco-friendly functional furniture for schools and kindergartens,
- small architectural components, like: benches, bins, bike stands,
- food delivery and a take-away restaurant,
- traditional bread baking,
- ceramic pattern shop, wattle craft company, producer of zippers
- stained-glass windows and artistic glass
- eco-friendly wooden toys
- production of entertainment equipment: air hockey, basketball, rocking chairs, billiard tables
IT & Ditgitalisation
- animated films, IT services
- digital and offset printing
Feel free to read the research results on the project website: https://intride.eu/
Those interested in research and project activities are invited to subscribe to INTRIDE newsletter available on the project website.