International Relations Office (IRO) implements a development strategy in the field of internationalization in cooperation with other departments of the university.
Activities carried out by IRO:
- supporting activities related to the initiation and coordination of international cooperation of the WSB University with universities and research units at the university level;
- development of institutional cooperation in the field of student and staff mobility (including Erasmus + KA107, KA103, PROM, CEEPUS, DAAD, Visegrad Scholarship Program);
- development of educational projects (including Erasmus + KA102, Visegrad Fund, PURWM, PLFWM);
- development of joint education programs (including double diplomas, join degrees);
- promotion of foreign language education programs abroad;
- organizing trainings and meetings in the field of internationalization;
- coordinating exchanges under bilateral agreements at the university level and providing administrative and financial assistance to employees and students (including doctoral students).