WSB University has started the project:
"Efficient AWSB functioning model supporting people with disabilities".
Implementation date: 01.11.2019 r. - 30.11.2023 r.
Value: PLN 4,648,972.75.
Project number: POWR.03.05.00-00-AO59/19
The project is co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund, under the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development 2014-2020, Priority Axis III. Higher education for economy and development, point 3.5 - Comprehensive programmes of higher education institutions.
The main objective of the project is to develop a model for supporting people with disabilities at the basic (MINI), then intermediate (MIDI) level. The project envisages support for six areas relevant to persons with disabilities:
- changes in the structure of the university, strengthening the Office of the Plenipotentiary for Persons with Disabilities,
- development of a model and procedures to support people with disabilities,
- adaptation of university buildings to the needs of people with disabilities,
- purchase of equipment and software to meet the diverse needs of people with disabilities,
- additional services supporting persons with disabilities,
- training for the teaching, management and administrative staff of the university to gain knowledge and awareness of the needs of persons with disabilities.