The HR Logo is a very important indicator of the quality of work of the University and its scientific efforts, as well as a factor which increases the opportunities for participation in international projects, applying for and obtaining research grants.
The main benefits include:
- Increased attractiveness of employment and working conditions at the University, which fosters a friendly working environment for researchers and respects transparent recruitment rules.
- Advertising openings on the EURAXESS European researcher recruitment platform and finding collaborators and project partners among leading research centres.
- Award for the University as an institution which fosters the best working conditions for scientists in line with the European standards, supporting their scientific or research and development (R&D) activities.
- Bonus for the University in:
- European Commission's international grant competitions in the EU's HORIZON 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation;
- national grant competitions organised by the National Science Centre and the National Centre for Research and Development;
- competitions and grand programmes run by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education;
- parametric evaluation.