We invite you to read our virtual guide to the rules of using the resources of the Academic Library named after prof. Jerzy Altkorn. We invite you to use our information and library services
How to register to the library
The Library's collections, upon prior registration, may be used by:
- I and II cycle students,
- postgraduate students,
- doctoral students,
- research and teaching staff and administrative employees of WSB University,
- any non-student of WSB University.
All services of the library are offered free of charge.
Registration to the Library is made electronically through the On-line Catalog.
A document serving as a library card is:
- for students of WSB University – student card,
- for postgraduate students, doctoral students, research and teaching staff and administrative employees of WSB Uniiversity – ID card,
- for non-students of WSB University ID card or passport.