Dearest Attendees and Friends,
On behalf of WSB University Authorities, I want to thank you for your great engagement and participation in the International Conference on Territorial and Inter-Organizational Cooperation’ 2021
I would like to express my gratitude for each participant who came to Brenna, as well as all participants who join us via online, during the conference and accompanying event which took place between 20-24.09.2021 in Hotel Kotarz, Brenna, Poland.
I would like to express my gratitude for all conference co-organizers:
- Transfrontier Euro-Institut Network,
- The Association for Regional Development and Cooperation "Olza",
- Institut Euroschola,
- Scientific Society for Organization and Management.
Many thanks are offered to moderators of each conference sessions:
- Martin Klatt from University of Southern Denmark, Hynek Bohm from Technical University of Liberec and Francesco Cappellano from University of Eastern Finland moderators of all conference plenary sessions
- Solomon Kunle Omogbemi and Paweł Urgacz from WSB University in Poland who moderated first accompanying event “International Summer Doctoral School”
- Marek Lisiński, moderator of second accompanying event “Scientific Panel for PhD students”
- Łukasz Wróblewski, moderator of Scientific Panel “Cross-border cooperation in culture and education”
- Rajko Antlej, Development Agency Kozjansko, Šentjur in Slovenia moderator of first Round Table debate “ Cross-Border projects before and after pandemic – differences in goals, management and communication?”
- Zbigniew Makieła from WSB University in Poland who moderated second Round Table Debate “Determinants boosting the entrepreneurship and regional development”
- Thematic sessions’ moderators Peter Ulrich, Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space, Germany and Hana Stverkova from VSB Technical University in Ostrava, Czech Republic
I would also like to say a special thanks for all participants, speakers, reviewers and presenters who took a part with our conference and all conference patronages:
- Minister of Education and Science in Poland
- Marshal of the Silesian Voivodeship
- Silesian Voivode
- Mayor of Brenna Commune
- The Commission for Polish-Czech and Polish-Slovak Relations of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- European Regional Science Association (ERSA) Polish Section
- Dziennik Zachodni
- Twoje Miasto
- Głos Ziemi Cieszyńskiej
I am glad and grateful that our invitations to participate in the conference were accepted by many scientists. 25 countries were represented by more than 150 participants of the conference who confirm their attendance stationary and online. We are also grateful that we all could exchange our research results, lead discussions, establish new relations and spend time together.
The Conference was characterized by its interdisciplinary approach and innovative formulas, especially round-table debates and accompanying events. The innovative conference form was focused not only on the valuable scientific discussion during the plenary sessions but also on networking during the round-table debates and other events.
We can undoubtedly say that the conference was truly successful. Plenary sessions and roundtable debates led to many interesting ideas, exchange of scientific thoughts and new perspectives on cross-border issues across the globe. We were able to discover a huge potential and possibilities that will lead to new collaboration possibilities and growth of science in the area of territorial and inter-organizational cooperation.
See you next year during the International Conference on Territorial and Inter-Organizational Cooperation’ 2022